Sunday, April 10, 2011

I have been busy but not updating

While I am sure a simple substitution cypher will not work for this I am thinking that grouping letters and then doing some sort of substitution may be the answer. My biggest problem at the moment is exactly how to group things. For instance, I originally thought NCBE was an obvious grouping however I am starting to think that N could just be a breaking character and CBE could be the actual pattern.  Here is one of the pages with a possible coding of repeating characters.  To do some of these I tried to find a pattern first and then find the largest grouping that never appeared apart from each other.  Below is not finished but it is my first pass through.


(MND MKNE? RSE-N-S-M-KNARE)  ( ACSM )?
TFRNE NPKNSE NPRSE RCBRNSE NPRSE INC
PRSE NmRSE ?PRE HLD WLDNCBE (TFXLF TCXL N CBE)
AL-PRPPIT XLYPPIY NCBE m?KSE WLD RCBR NSE PRSE
WLDRCBRNSE NT ??NENT?SE - CRSLE - CLTRSE WLD NCBE
AL WLD NCBETSmE LRSE RLSE UR GLSNE AS N WLD NCBE
( NOPFSE NLSRE NCBE ) NTE GD DMN SEN CURE RCBRNE
( TENE TFRNE NCBRTSE NCBE INC )
(FLRSE PRSE  ONDE   71 NCBE )
(CDNSE PRSE ON S?E 74 NCBE )
(PR+SE PRSE ON REDE 75 NCBE )
(TF NRCMSP SOLE MRDE LUSE TOTE WLD N WLD NCBE )
( 194 WLD'S NCBE ) ( TRFXL )

No comments:

Post a Comment